Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Easy Slow Cooker Puller BBQ Chicken!

     I am always looking for great easy meals for my growing family. My slow cooker is my best friend for dinner. I need low prep meals. Seriously, like I look at it and is cooks itself basically. We might be homeschoolers but we are busy. Not only do I have a new born but we have Awana,  Co-op, and every day life (play dates, library trips, lessons/classes, and lots of fun).
     I also have 3 children and a husband eating and sometimes they can be picky. I do not cater to picky eaters but I will if it is something they consistently dislike. This is one of our favorites and just about all of us like it every time and we usually get leftovers out of it too!

Pulled BBQ Chicken in the slow cooker.





Recipe...
  • BBQ sauce (your favorite, my favorite is whatever is on sale :)  )
  • 2-3 good sized chicken breasts.
Directions...
 
I like to pour a little sauce on the bottom just to coat it

I add the chicken breasts (some times frozen)

pour BBQ sauce on top (about a cup or 1/2 a bottle)

Set on low for 4-5 hours

It's done when it is practically falling apart when you try to lift one out with a  fork or tongs

Shred with forks or a hand mixer.

Tada! Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment